Saturday, November 11, 2006

Proof of Sox

I've noticed that most knitters model their projects and figured I'd better do the same. So, here 'tis: the finished pair of TylerSox:



As you can see, I'm still working out the bugs with the fitting around my very high-arched very narrow feet:



And here is the completed left-handed Fetching handwarmer, in El Cheapo Caron Simply Soft Plum Wine (because I had it on hand, no pun intended, and was really itching to knit this pattern and Grey's Anatomy was on and I had nothing to knit or rather I had nothing to knit that I could put down when I needed to mop up the drool every time McDreamy showed up onscreen):



Man, I really need new glasses. I sware that photo was in focus when I shot it.

Living proof that I actually own needles *wink*:



In addition to knitting, I took some time out to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and 60-degree weather we had Thursday. My horses were so glad to see me! The upside of boarding: someone else shovels. The downside of boarding: they're the ones who get to see your horses every day. They had their feet trimmed, I played briefly with both of them, then took a sunset trail ride with some friends. It was a short ride as we were running out of daylight. It was both fun and a little creepy to be plodding through the woods in the dark where the color of the tree shapes is 95% Black and the rest of the world is 100% black. LOL! It was pitch black when we arrived back at the barn. I really miss riding. Somehow the year flew by without my riding much, mainly because of my parents. Well, there is (hopefully) always next year.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, November 11, 2006, Blogger tiennieknits said...

Beautiful knits! Good to see you out and enjoying yourself!

 
At 2:44 PM, November 19, 2006, Blogger g-girl said...

they look so shiny! :) I came by to say that the yarn I used for my besotted was paton's classic merino wool in wedgewood. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home