Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Solstice

December 21st! It is Winter Solstice. Autumn is but a memory, we are now officially into Winter. Christmas/Giftmas/Xmas/etc is a mere four days away.

FOUR DAYS AWAY.

Are you ready?

Have you finished your knitting?

Unless a miracle occurs in the next three days, I am giving the gift of sock. As in, singular. A sock and a promise. I think I can finish the Besotted scarves in time. At least my sock recipients will know what the finished product will look like.

I could just say, "Here is this year's sock. You will get the mate to it next Christmas."

Would that be too rude? ;-)

Forgot to mention that I've moved to the New Beta Blogger now. Whoo hoo. I can't tell the difference yet, except that Bloglines shows that freaky little red-exclamation-point-in-brackets [!] next to my blog's name now. So, upgrade your Blogrolls, I guess.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home