Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Just Do It

Oh, fer chrissakes, University, cancel Wednesday's classes already! Don't be the last stalwart holdout. Life will go on without Econ for one more day. There has been nary a plow seen in over 8 hours and the last measurement was 8 inches of snow so far with more on the way before 7 AM. Do you really think everyone will be dislodged from their drifted-over driveways in time for classes?

I think not. I know I won't be.

Off to bed. I'm sleeping in. I'll be popping up now and again to check:
  1. the weather conditions outside
  2. the electricity
  3. the school closings
  4. the snow emergency levels
  5. to see if a plow has remembered we exist
...but other than that, I'm avoiding coffee until close to noon. See you then. Be safe.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

It's three in the morning, my cold is keeping me awake, my cats are "tweaked" and unable to rest due to the low pressure system and I'm sitting here waiting for the first round of school cancellations to hit the news.

I'm not going anywhere today! And I suspect that we will have far less snow here than you have there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home