Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ty-Red

Oh my God am I tired tonight.

Studied for Law Exam Part 1 (tomorrow). Thank you it's open book and notes. (Still had to outline Chapter 7 since I hadn't read it yet.)

Studied Econ. Exam Friday. Law Exam Part 2 also Friday.

Weavers' Guild Meeting. Long. Lots of boring business, then watched part of a handweaving structure video that left the entire guild (including me) completely confuzzled. When she got to the part about complex weaves on 16 shafts, we of the four- and eight-shaft looms glazed over. We have harness envy.

40 degrees ABOVE zero today (thank you) but the downside is, FOG. Pea-soup. Visibility was two car-lengths ahead of me. Not a fun drive home from the meeting (half hour north of me). Absolutely no time to fondle fiber.

Must sleep now.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, February 21, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

That's one loooong day! Rest up and it will all be better. Then the fiber fondling can begin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home