Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What That Thing Is

Stick wanted to know what that thing is in the photo below. I backtracked. It's a baby one of these things (an Aye-Aye from Madagascar).

And Mother of Chaos, you are too funny. :-)

It's still blowing and snowing. We're under a Level 2 Snow Emergency. That means don't travel unless you have to (such as, you have an inhumane boss who insists your life is less valuable than your job) but it's not quite up to "don't drive unless you want to be arrested". I'm hangin' with Da Main Cats and studying Econ *yaaawwwwwnnnn*.

Still no word on whether they are cancelling classes tomorrow. They have until 6 AM to decide. I hate to say it, but I hope they are cancelled. I could use the break to rest up and catch up on all my blogs studying and sleep homework. As long as I have heat and electricity (and plenty of milk, which I do), I can handle a couple days of being snowed in. [emphasis added to make sure the Universe/God/dess hears that part... sometimes It/S/He only hears the last part... as I recall the Blizzard of '78...]

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, February 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! We really don't get snow like that here. It has been bad enough to cancel classes at the U a few times but the snow wasn't bad - just bad drivers. Hope you enjoy your time at home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home