Thursday, March 01, 2007

Relief!

Oh, Thank God. Midterms are over and it's FINALLY spring break.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Of minor interest (or not): After years of snorting in disdain at others who had one, I am almost ashamed to admit that thanks to weaving class and a samples notebook*, I am now the proud owner of a handy dandy hot glue gun and I have no idea how I managed to live without one for so long. It's kind of neat that it has two temperature options (high heat or low) and has a cordless option. OK, I guess I'm a crafting geek now.

Though I don't understand how I could possibly still have an appetite after reading Crazy Aunt Purl's blog entry today, I seem to be hungry. Therefore, I am now departing the computer area to raid the fridge.

Catch y'all's later.

*If you recall, it was a class round robin with 15 looms threaded with warps for different patterns and each of us wove an 8-inch sample for ourselves (ok, a few of us got all 15 finished; most didn't because they didn't think it would take that long so they didn't come in outside of class). Those samples had to be mounted in a notebook. Hence the need for adhesive substances.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I swear, I have to hide the hot glue gun from the hubby. He once used it to glue his boots back together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home