Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hiya

Yeah, I'm still alive out here. School is kickin' my @$$ this week.

All weekend, I worked on my Journal for C&I that was due Tuesday. Three categories: Reflections, Creativity Workout, Team Work. Ten entries EACH. Three great ideas (problem solutions) per week. Times ten. We were supposed to be keeping the Journal weekly. *snort* Yeah, like anyone with five classes has time for that (except, I do manage to blog...). So I cobbled together the few entries I had made, scanned my notes to trigger new ones, and came up with 28 innovations in two days. (I surprised myself. Didn't think I had it in me.)

Basically, I wrote a novellette. Then I did the cover art (three-ring binder), laid it out nicely, blah blah blah. No sleep or fun for me. Turned in on time. Now I have seven chapters of ECON to read Thursday and two chapters of Law. Then on Friday, it's open book Law Test Part I (Part II on Monday), two essays. That's it, just two essays. Ecchhhh. Then, ECON exam right after that (multiple guess).

I have to say, I prefer a balanced test. I like some multiple choice, some true/false, some short answer and maybe an essay or two. All essay or all multiple choice can sometimes screw you up badly. Especially essays, if you have carpal tunnel and have a hard time writing script as it is, then you try to write under pressure and you find yourself struggling to write legibly. If I could type it, I'd be OK.

But I digress.

Then, I have to undo the huge mistake I made on my doubleweave wall hanging project for Weaving that's due, uh... crap. Monday or Wednesday? I fergit. THEN I have to finish the surface design thing. Due on the other day that the weaving thing isn't. <--that made sense, right?

So, I'm a little busy right now. Forgive me if I'm blogless for a couple days. All that typing last weekend plus handsewing my surface design thing have taken a toll on my hands. My carpal tunnel is acting up something fierce. Oh—and as far as knitting goes? Um... do I knit? I don't remember.

I'm off to bed now, and I'll catch up with y'all in a few days. Have a GREAT EASTER, eat lots of chocolate, and be safe.



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, April 05, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Eeek! I'm flashing back to grad. school!!! It was such a busy time. Worth it in the end, but a real nightmare what with all the work and the life responsibilities that seemed to keep coming at me despite my pointing out that I was a student/full time teacher at the time.

Hang in there! The semester is almost at an end!

 
At 7:45 PM, April 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in awe! You have so much going on. My brain does not work in school mode anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home