Tuesday, April 17, 2007

OMG

Oh My God, I am SO behind on reading your blogs!!! I promise I'll get caught up... if not this weekend, then after finals. Oh My God, we're in the countdown to finals!!! Five more classes in Law and Econ to suffer through; four more C&I; three more fibers classes (six, if you count both but they blob together for me). Then finals. Then summer.

Oh My God, I cannot believe the news from Virginia Tech. Nobody wakes up on a Monday morning and thinks, "Oh, great, I've got a paper due in Class X then I'm going to watch my professor get their head blown off and maybe get killed myself". Terribly, terribly sad. Today, 33 families lost someone dear to them. My deepest condolences go out to anyone who knows, knows of, is related to, or is otherwise known to the victims of today's massacre.

Oh My God, it's 1:02 AM and I have a 9:30 class.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, April 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some rest!

 
At 11:42 PM, April 18, 2007, Blogger Jeanne said...

I will... in two weeks! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home