Monday, April 16, 2007

Quick Update

Daily Horoscope For 16 April 2007
There are productive changes indicated in the professional sphere in the two weeks from April 16. Interesting developments for a parent are also indicated.
Well, that's interesting. Classes are finished in two weeks, and my fibers prof told me I have free rein in the studio all summer if I want it. Interesting developments for a parent? Ummm...

So the quick update... went to Pittsburgh Friday for a Fibers Forum the next day. It was a whirlwind tour, but very inspirational. I feel like a different person. My traveling companions were my fibers prof and a Korean visiting scholar. We stayed in a Marriott (nice!) that overlooked the baseball stadium (opening night). The forum was just unreal. I'll go into detail later. We got home Saturday dinner time. I went to bed at 10:30 pm and slept until 11:00 am this morning. Now, of course, I'm so well-rested I'm not interested in sleep.

But since I have my long day of classes, I suppose I must turn in. That's all for now...



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, April 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home