Friday, May 04, 2007

DONE!!!

OMG.

Classes are FINALLY over! (I'm still four yards down five to go on my weaving, though.)

Yesterday, I moved all my clothes from my old closet to my "new" closet in the former parental bedroom. Now I have a place for my yarn!!! Today, I'm setting up a list of the colleges where I'm interested in doing grad work so I can plan a trip to see them this summer. Then I'm moving yarn. Then I'm replacing four burnt out bulbs in the house (yeah, I neglected to do it weeks ago, just lived in darkness.) Then I'm cleaning the kitchen. Then I'm catching up with my friend at our Friday SnB (we haven't seen each other since the end of March). Tomorrow I have horse feet to have trimmed and if it doesn't rain, maybe a play date with my equines (and the Kentucky Derby to watch). Then, I suppose, I'll have to sequester myself in the weaving lab and finish that yardage while the rest of the campus parties ("I Gradgitated!") or moves out of the dorms.

Summer break is FINALLY here. What a relief!!! A clean, organized home is imminent! As is relaxation and time to breathe. Summer. Bring It ON.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, May 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

I bet working on your weaving goes much faster now that school work is out of the way (and is more fun!!). :)

 
At 4:23 PM, May 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for being finished!

 
At 7:06 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I still have six more weeks to go until summer vacation starts...but I rejoice for those who have hit the finish line! Sleep an extra hour for me!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home