Thursday, May 10, 2007

Grades are IN!

Turns out my hard work was worth it after all:

Course Title Credits Grade
ARTS 352 Fibers:Surface Techniques 3.00 INC

ARTS 353 Fibers: Weaving 3.00 INC

BA 304 Innovation/Creative Think 3.00 A

ECON 200 Intro To Economics 3.00 B

LEGS 304 Law for Entrepreneurs 3.00 C

Don't worry about the Incompletes. That's just to give me more time to finish my nine yards of fabric (which I've forgotten about in the cleaning madness) and my knitted sculpture. According to University Policy, I have until August 1 to finish. But I'll be done long before that. I just needed a slight break after all that.

Still cannot believe I managed to swing the B in Econ!!! And glad I got the C in Law. It could have been worse.

Doing the happy dance and preparing to wash fourteen loads of laundry (mostly underwear)...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Well done!!!!!! Take a well-earned break and relaaaaaaaax.

 
At 9:52 PM, May 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job!

About the underwear thing? TMI, girlfriend, TMI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home