Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Sewing FO's

The circular needle case is finished! Three down, one tote to go. I may not make my self-imposed deadline (tomorrow night's SnB), but that's OK. It's only me and my friend anyway. But I'm 3/4ths of the way there.

How matchy-matchy of me! LOL!


Closed...


Open! (Remember the MadTV skit with the nail salon owner? "close... sad... open!... happy!... close... OPEN!)


Velcro Tab (ZZ Top comes to mind for some reason):


Wow. Momentous occasion. A post in which I do not ramble on for hours on end.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, May 24, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Nicely done! I'm not much of a seamstress, I fear. I can never seem to make things look quite so neat and "finished" as you have. That is just so pretty!

 
At 12:27 PM, May 25, 2007, Blogger Lola said...

This is Butterick 5006, right? Been meaning to sew this up but been a bit distracted lately. I'm hoping to get back to my sewing soon.

 
At 6:50 PM, May 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So great! Love the vibrant colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home