Saturday, August 11, 2007

Patience

Patience is something I am working very hard at learning. So is biting my tongue until the appropriate time. Let me tell you how damned difficult that is, because I feel like I'm gonna SPLODE!

I promise, as soon as I'm positive things are cemented firmly, all will be divulged here. I'll say this, though. It's NOT a baby, a book, or a job. But for me, oh, "how wonderful life is..."

So just keep your appendages crossed, keep sending out good vibes. If it's going to fall into place, it will do so within the next month (4-6 weeks).

Whew. Boy, I hate not talking. It's just, I know me. In the past when I've gotten all excited about something, and gone blabbering about it to all my friends, something has come along and ruined it (and I've looked like a starry-eyed idiot building castles in the sky). So you can understand my hesitation. No way am I gonna have a premature giddysplode this time. THIS IS HAPPENING. I'm making sure that my intentions and actions align with that perfectly to ensure it.

I'll say one thing. It has something to do with the band. I'm betting that smart readers will be able to glean clues if they go back to my long band post and read between the lines.

Oh, and Mom and Dad would, surprisingly, approve wholeheartedly. ;-)

(I know. I'm evil. I'm sorry. When I believe it myself, I'll fill you all in.)

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, August 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh. I LOVE the word "giddysplode" it is so PERFECT! We're waiting patiently!

 
At 9:26 PM, August 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you to spill the beans!

 
At 12:31 PM, August 22, 2007, Blogger Karen said...

How exciting that something good is coming your way, Jeanne!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home