Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Sockaholism Problem

Yep. I belong to five Sock KALs. Three have a strict schedule; the other two are looser. I belong to:
  • Ravelry's Sock Knitters Anonymous (SKA)
  • Yahoo! Group Six Sox KAL (maybe it's Six Socks)
  • Sockamania! (regular KAL)
  • Yahoo! Group Socken Kreative Liste (SKL, the German sock group)
  • Favorite Socks KAL (Interweave Knits)
SKA (visit ravelry.com) has a tight schedule. Every month, we CO a new sock. We choose our pattern from one of two categories for the month: Designer or Technique. We have two months to complete the pair. Two photos must be posted to the KAL: one WIP and one FO. That means at the end of every month, I need a finished pair starting in September (For the Aug/Sep pair). They overlap.

Six Sox provides the pattern every two months with two months to finish. Not as strict about photo posting, though.

Sockamania provides the pattern every month with one month to finish.

SKL provides the pattern, very loose about finishing.

Favorite Socks is ongoing so take all the time you need.

In addition, there are a few patterns I want to knit all on my own.

I realized I had to get organized to keep up with the Sockaholism.

Excel to the rescue. (Output before discovering the 5th KAL)

**Edited to replace with revised Five-KAL Schedule**



Sockaholism Schedule Revised
Originally uploaded by jrberry63




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, August 09, 2007, Blogger Elspeth said...

I love the schedule. Love. It.

 
At 10:25 PM, August 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That schedule scares me! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home