Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Swatcha Dooin'?

Swatches, that's what I'm dooin'.

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna go through with it. I'm swatching for my next five projects, then washing and blocking them, then making notes so that when I get the urge to cast-on, all I'll need to do is CO and go. (CO&GO... COGO? New word.)

It's the cold medicine. Just ignore my weirdness. Damn that Sudafed. It makes me tired but wired. I'm wide awake and sleepy all at once. Ick. At least the headache subsided.

Anyway, these here are being swatched:
Central Park Hoodie*
Socks:
Scala
Caspian Sea
Red Herring
Winter Garden


*About the CPH:

Hey, aren't you the one running the CPH KAL?

Why yes, yes I am.

Hey, aren't you already four inches into the ribbing?

Why yes, yes I am.

Then why the heck are you bothering to swatch now? Isn't it a bit late?

Why yes, yes it is. But this is my first sweater. And after the sock nightmare, I'm rethinking my wing-it-and-go theory.

Hey, does this mean you may be frogging?

Umm...


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, September 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we "met" over the original CPH KAL when you were converting your CPH to in the round!

 
At 10:27 AM, September 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I hate swatches. The seem to be slippery animals that end up lying to me.


good luck!

 
At 3:50 PM, September 29, 2007, Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh those impertinent questioners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home