Thursday, November 01, 2007

November, the Ninth—er, 11th Month

All right, so there used to be 10 months. That makes sense. Why they changed it? Must've been Bush's predecessors. Only someone like that would do something so sweepingly inane. Speaking of, I saw a bumper sticker today that said "01-20-09: Bush's Last Day". Interesting.

Well, as it is now November in the eastern part of the the US where I am, is it even worth it to mention the holiday that has passed?

Oh, all right.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I went as a hermit. It was easy. I just hid inside my house behind closed drapes and didn't get dressed today. LOL!

Really, though, sarcasm aside, I'm feeling good. Rocker Boy called (about effing time, he left the 13th) and we had a good chat. All is well with us. I miss him like crazy, but... I have a feeling life will be swinging our boats into the same shore again very soon.

Hope you all had a good one and got lots of CHOCOLATE.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, November 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

absence does make the heart grow fonder. But be sure to remind him that you'll be moving down to Nashville soon! heheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home