Friday, January 11, 2008

Let the Organizing Games Begin

*** EDITED: Updated photo link 01.11.08 ***


All right. You remember this, right?

Grab yourself a snack and a bev and head on over to my Flicker photo show. Over 60 photos of the horror that has been my domain for a year and a half. Barf bags and fainting couches to be provided by the viewee.

I'll post updates as the cleanup mission continues. I've been making headway. Bookshelves have been relocated, and books are being replaced. It's a process. It's also horrifying to look at objectively and see just how chaotic it's been. How on earth have I stood this for so long? I feel like I've been wearing blinders.

One thing in my favor: at least I have visible pathways. It's just too much stuff in one place. But it's certainly fixable. (I've seen far worse.)




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, January 11, 2008, Blogger Lola said...

What's your Flickr name?

 
At 10:33 AM, January 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a room like that, well, it's not that bad... you win.

 
At 9:32 PM, January 12, 2008, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I know what you mean about not seeing it after a while. I've lived in chaos on and off for the last ten years and survival depends upon the denial. I commend your taking a stand against it all!

 
At 2:13 PM, January 13, 2008, Blogger Karen said...

Hey, Jeanne, you're winning the battle! Go, girl, go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home