Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Quizzes! I'm Feeling Testy Today

Me, I am beside my selves... ;-) We're getting grammatical again.

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy


******************

Your result for The Absolute Language Test...

The Rain In Spain Stays Mainly In The Plane

60% Eloquent, 54% Well-Versed, 21% So-So, 19% Amateur and 23% Ignoramus!

The statement above is a play on words, it's supposed to be "plain."

You are a master of the art of language! You probably speak more than one language and are very well cultured because of it. You also get annoyed with people who don't use proper grammar and constantly correct them. Give yourself a pat on the back! You're ready for the Embassy Ball!

Take The Absolute Language Test at HelloQuizzy

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, September 13, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Jeanne!
Thanks so much for helping but, alas, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen :( I have to figure out how to allow my itunes account to let me pay for stuff out of hte country.... I tried and it said 'this title is not available for purchase in the US".... I was bummed. I LOVE the song, but don't want to pay 16 dollars for one song..... and almost 56 for the whole album :) But I REALLY appreciate you going to all that trouble for me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home