Sunday, September 21, 2008

The MASH Game

OK. I saw this on Mrs. Quimby's blog and decided it would be fun to play.

Oh, what havoc have I wrought? Please note, I was hoping to marry Keith Urban... but because I felt wacky, I tossed in a couple of my girlcrushes. See what good it did me? LOL! (Kate plays Shane on the L Word). It looks like we'll be foster parents of Aborigines.

As long as there are horses... it still looks like fun! (And I don't know why you have to scroll down, Mrs. Q had the same issue and I can't figure out the HTML code making it do that. Sorry.)




































Behold... My Future

I will marry Kate Moennig.

After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Australia in our fabulous House.

We will have 69 kid(s) together.

Our family will zoom around in a cherry red Hybrid.

I will spend my days as a spiritual guru, and live happily ever after.

whats your future

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home