Friday, November 14, 2008

Pressure Relief

How about a few silly quizzes to release some tension? OK, good. (I'm doing all right. Big philosophical post to come, maybe tomorrow.)

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

Name that Soda

I named 46 US states in 10 minutes How many US states can you name in 10 minutes?


Name That Beer Label

Name That Candy Bar

Name That Movie Villain

What are your chances of surviving a bear attack?

What are your chances of surviving a 100 foot fall?

I named 6 reindeer in 30 seconds Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? (In 30 seconds)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, November 15, 2008, Blogger becky c. said...

Ok, now my brain hurts. I got 48 states in 10 minutes and, sadly, got 87% of the candy bars right.

 
At 1:59 PM, November 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got all the states in no time (thank you song I had to learn in the 5th grade), I'm in trouble if I fall or there's a bear involved, I clearly eat more candy bars than I drink foreign beers, I've never heard of "Donder" and I love my Hans Gruber.

 
At 4:30 PM, November 22, 2008, Blogger Karen said...

I can name all of Santa's reindeer, easy peasy. I didn't try the other quizzes. Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home