Thursday, March 05, 2009

Climbing the Summit

Sock Summit 2009



Are you going?

I want to.

I'm intending that the EXTRA money required to make me feel confident about going shows up within the next 30 days! Since I'm all about the sock yarn now, it makes sense that I'd be there, dontcha think?

Being in the presence of all of those sock-knitting superstars, though, might make me woozy.

PS: Silly me, I overlooked one skein of hand-dyed when I was updating the shop. I can't believe I could have mistaken this gorgeous skein, Harvest, for another one called Indian Corn (just as lovely, similar colors, but not the same). Should I maybe not upload photos at night when I can't see the actual hanks in the dim light?

Harvest

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, March 06, 2009, Blogger Debbie D said...

I don't even knit socks and I want to go. That is an amazing group of instructors they have. The only thing they are lacking is channeling Elizabeth Zimmerman! The line up is truly astounding.

 
At 4:35 PM, March 07, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I think the Sock Summit sounds like a little bit of heaven on earth. But I honestly don't think it is within my budget right now. ::sigh:: I know I'll feel better once I take care of the bills, but there is something less than satisfying about it. Sock knitting with sock geniuses sounds much nicer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home