Tuesday, March 10, 2009

GAH! At Least It's Not Snow...

It is pouring rain. Lovely. I guess I'll go to Knit Night next week, because the prediction is for quite the dark and stormy night. And I still haven't gotten out the door. (Pam, your yarn will be mailed out Weds at the latest, I promise!) But I still need milk.

I think I'll just curl up on the couch with a sock for a change. Or a book. Or both.

At least it's not snow. And the tulips are emerging. All good signs.

Oh, crap, there's the thunder...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, March 11, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

We got snow. Then rain. And I'm also out of milk. You are right. This is the night to curl up with a book and make sure the shades are pulled tightly closed.

A most excellent suggestion!

 
At 8:29 PM, March 15, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A book sounds excellent.

We got several big fat raindrops, briefly this morning.

Hand dyeing!! Very pretty! Good luck w/ your new venture.

And Sock Summit sounds fabulous except for the whole sock thing. I knit very few socks. I collect patterns and yarn for them though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home