Sunday, August 02, 2009

Hi. Not Lost. Just Distracted

I discovered YoVille, FarmVille, FarmTown, and other happy farming apps on FaceBook.

My real life has ended. I am lost in VR. (And I'm hiring for crew members if you Yo.) I'm sure this will die down once I'm hired into a real job. Unless I win that lottery, in which case, just find my Virtual Self.

In between, I come back to reality and train eight--no wait, nine--REAL LIVE horses.

That's right. Ask, and ye shall receive. Declare one day to yourself that there is no good reason why you can't be training horses for a living before passing Parelli Level Three, and don't be surprised if the next day someone says, "how would you like to help me out? I need these horses ground-broke and saddle broke by winter"...

That's me. Now.

Must get off this thing and go remember to pay attention to the cats (who are not virtual, and thus do not beep when their bowls are empty).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, August 03, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Congrats on the new training gig! That is great!

I can see how getting lost in the virtual world might be kind of easy. I just killed half an hour playing ping pong with my television screen. And I didn't miss "real" people once!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home