Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Is Almost Here

That means the mass-commercial gift-giving holiday is a month away.

Better get knitting on my Barbie dresses. I have one done except for the bind off, straps and weaving in ends. I have another on the needles. I have concepts for a bazillion of them. I even went out and bought a fit model at Big Lots.

(Yes. I'm 47 years old and I just bought a Barbie. Funny thing is, I don't even LIKE Barbies. Never did. Give me the Johnny West plastic horses over Barbie and her bazoombas any day.)

But first, I have to get my NaNoWriMo done. I trashed the first story—it's archived, all 4,000 words, but I wasn't feeling it. Yesterday, I started over.

I must like it, because I typed 7,089 words in one day. Only 42,911 to go.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, November 23, 2010, Anonymous Robin said...

I used to love Barbies!! My great-aunt used to make a lot of the clothes. She would take empty pill bottles and crochet around them, put straps on them, and my Barbies had duffle bags /suitcases!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home