Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And... it IS, Actually! (In Spots)

Your Hair Should Be Pink

Hyper, insane, and a boatload of fun.
You're a traveling party that everyone loves to follow.
What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?


It's actually currently very dark brunette with some creative colorizing. My hair is long and wavy. My hairdresser obliged me last year and bleached a stripe/strip on either side of my face that starts at the temples and can be hidden if I want it that way. This year, we added two chunks on the crown (bleached—er, "lifted"). Then, she applied "fashion color". Purple. We both expected a deep rich violet that would blend with my dark hair but give it that something extra.

It came out flaming neon pink.

Apparently, my hair pulls red. It sure did. Oh, what the heck. So I've been walking around with pink stripes in my hair for a month. I'm back in college. They think I'm a late-20s grad student. They don't realize I'm their parents' age. That's a good thing. (I'm lucky—so far my skin is holding up.) Hairdresser is going to add more blue next time, see if we can get it to violet. The weaving class took a vote and I was informed that my hair is "fun this way".

The only real issue is that my wardrobe is primarily purples and greens (and black). The hair coordinates with only a few items. It's tough getting dressed in the morning.

No, really. It IS pink.

Fuschia.

Neon.

Pink.

If I weren't in my nightgown already I'd take a picture.

*********

Oh, what the hell:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you do look really young! Especially with the pink hair.

 
At 6:41 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

The test has determined that I should be going with pink as well. I will discuss this with my stylist but I don't think she will go for it...and I have learned not to argue with her.

And you are definitely a young 'un! Perhaps I should consider the pink. Will I look as young as you do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home