Sunday, September 30, 2007

Stranded Can Be Fun!

Oooh! I'm about four repeats into the Blue Herrings and I LOVE STRANDED COLORWORK! It's so cool! It took me a minute or so to grasp the concept of switching the colors. I'm going on instinct so if it's incorrect to hold one color in one hand and the other in the other, then tell me, but that's what I'm doing, throwing MC with my right and CC with my left, and it's coming out all nice and neat.

Totally loving it.

The casting-on of the CPH was postponed due to infatuation with stranding.


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, September 30, 2007, Blogger becky c. said...

Aaaah! Where are the pictures! Better bring them to Insanknitty!

 
At 11:09 AM, September 30, 2007, Blogger KTMay said...

I'm eager to see how you do this! I've watched Becky doing it, but not up close! Yea...bring it!

 
At 1:58 PM, September 30, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Sooooo impressed with the stranded colorwork. I'm just not that coordinated at this point. I do hope that a picture or two will be forthcoming so that those of us in the monochromatic world can "ohhhh" and "ahhhhh!"

 
At 9:20 AM, October 01, 2007, Blogger sarah lou said...

what the heck, lady? how can you post a snippet like this and not show us pictures?!?! i won't be there tomorrow, so you get some pics up ASAP, you hear me?!?!

 
At 10:56 AM, October 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On my first and only successful colorway attempt, that's exactly what I did, with the alternating MC and CC method. Can't wait to see pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home