Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Tiny Reveal

OK.

Things have progressed enough that I feel it's safe to pass along a tiny clue as to the nature of the Big Secret.

It has to do with imports.

I'm importing something very special from Nebraska that will hopefully make many positive impacts upon my life. It's something I had before, a long time ago, but lost in space and time. By some miracle of fate, I've found it again. It has been rediscovered. This import will be arriving within the next two weeks. Maybe by the end of the week. Depends on the loose ends that need to be tied up first and how fast they can be tied up. I may be travelling to Nebraska to assist with the import process.

Since I know you're all wracking your brains trying to figure out what the heck could be imported from Nebraska that is so special it warrants a veil of secrecy the size of George Bush's brain (in opposite proportions), I'll refer to an earlier post. Those of you with eagle eyes should be able to figure it out. Yes, you can post your hypotheses in the comments. :-)

(If anyone is reading this who already knows everything, no telling! Let's keep the fun going.) More on this topic later on. Da doo ron ron ron, da doo ron ron.

PS: I know I missed Tuesday InsaKnitty again, but you'll all have to excuse my absence. I'm cleaning the house like a madwoman in order to make room for the Import.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, September 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack!! Hmmmm ... let me guess ... the only thing/person in the post you linked to is Ron. Is Ron being imported from Nebraska???? If it is, I hope that you are not importing him in a small crate without holes :)

 
At 8:09 PM, September 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA! Erin made a funny!

END OF NEXT WEEK!?!? holy shit! are you going bonkers??

This is me not talking:
#&(#$*(^_%*#^!+$#(^!%#*!+#&!%*#)_$@_%(

I leave ATL in 12 days! EEK!!!

 
At 12:58 AM, September 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...just a wild guess but are you and Ron back together?! Is he moving from Nebraska to be with you?

 
At 12:14 PM, September 05, 2007, Blogger Lola said...

Let me take a wild guess . . . a flame from the past is moving to be closer to you?

 
At 6:41 PM, September 05, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Does it begin with "R?" I'm with Erin. Forgetting the air holes could be something of a problem...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home