Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaNo NaNo

Oh, and at the very last minute, I signed up for NaNoWriMo.

Well, it is a new year, according to the pagan calendar. Apparently this is my year to say "no more of this 'one day, I'm gonna' crap—today IS 'one day' and I'm DOING".

All right. For the "new" year beginning on November 1, 2007, these are my resolutions:
  • write a novel via NaNoWriMo
  • get my voice and body back into stage-worthy shape
  • polish my guitar playing skills back up to where they were or better
  • finish my CD (finished= written, recorded, mixed, mastered, duped and available for purchase)
  • move to Nashville
  • give myself permission to be an organized person
  • win the MegaMillions jackpot*
  • get married**

* and **: Admittedly, these last two might take some doing, but I've got 12 months, right? Lots can happen in 12 months. All I need is the right six numbers and for him ("We Know Who") to get on the same page. Naw, he doesn't read this.

I hope.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, November 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now there's a goal list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home