Sunday, December 30, 2007

50 Random Questions Meme

You know I only resort to memes when I have nothing else to say (which is rare). Feel free to dispense among yourselves...

1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?

I wish. I love him dearly and would date him in a heartbeat, but he's Just A Friend.

2. Pretend you've had 10 beers. What you would be doing right now?
Puking up at least five of them.

3. What do you want?
To be happy, healthy and wealthy. All the time.

4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Man. It's been so long I can't remember. Seriously. We're talking at least eight years.

5. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time. Scarily, I also answer back. Even scarier, sometimes the answers aren't what I expected to hear. (Since I'm aware of this, I feel pretty confident that it's not a split personality, but rather I'm just really in touch with my subconscious mind, enough that it will talk back.)

6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Yep. I live alone. I can do that. I LOVE MILK!

7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

8. How long is your hair?
Long. Like to my back bra band.

9. Do you like Batman?
Meh.

10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
Wendy. No wait, Jason. But it was the preface to soften the "reality check" that was to follow. It wasn't like a mushy heartfelt declaration. It was, "Jeannie, I love you, but you do know that [insert reprimand/reality check about my life here]".

13. Do you like anyone now?
Like as in want to date? Not officially.

14. When was the last time you lied?
Define "lie".

16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
No but close enough that when I was younger I thought the fireworks were an extension of my celebration.

17. What instant messaging service do you use?
I don't, very often.

18.Last thing you cooked today?
My cup of coffee in the microwave. Must remember to eat.

19. Did you have a nap today?
No. I don't nap. I go to bed, sleep eight hours, wake up. Period.

20. Whose house did you go to last?
My old house that I'm fixin' to sell.

21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Sweats

22. Why is the sky blue?
Because it's sad that it's way up there rather than down here with us.

23. Do you like green beans?
Yes, I love green beans.

24. Do you swear a lot?
Not a lot.

25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Shirt? Been too long, don't remember. Sweatshirt on top? Gift, I think.

27. Do you use an alarm clock?
Not really. My internal clock is fairly accurate and I've trained myself to tell myself what time to wake up and I'm usually within 10 minutes of it.

28. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
It's an old band promo shot taken on a fire escape somewhere in my hometown.

29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
Only if I'm laughing really, really hard.

30. What's the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
Eyes. Then hair (or lack thereof). Then smile.

31. Is cheating ever okay?
Nope. If you mean "on your partner". If you mean "on your taxes"... *ahem* define cheating.

32. Do you want someone you can't have?
There is NO ONE that I can't have, if I really really really really want them. Granted, some might be more difficult to "acquire" than others, but if I really (to the 100th power) wanted them, I could have them. That said, at this moment, there's nobody currently that close to my radar, no.

34. Do you wear underwear?
When in public, yes.

35. Do you wear a bra?
See above.

36. What size?
Whatever fits.

37. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Probably more anti-social than social. I like people. Certain people in smaller doses than others. But I do enjoy my solitude.

39. Do you have a tan?
Not this year.

45. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really.

47. Do you miss someone today?
Every day.

49. Do you still have pictures of you & your exes?
Yep. I'm still actively friends with a few of them.

50. Who's always there for you no matter what?
God. Or my cats. Or all six.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, December 31, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Happy New Year! I hope that '08 brings you lots and lots of good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home