Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VD

I'm going to be different. Rather than references to medical issues, I would like to take this opportunity to point out what this day is REALLY about.

HAPPY VALIDATION DAY!!!

That's right.

Today is the day when others are required by H*llm*rk Law to provide tangible evidence that validates the importance of our existence in their lives.

The other "lesser" days set aside for this validation purpose are Birthdays, Anniversaries, and ChristmaKwanHukkah.

Therefore, I graciously validate that each and every one of my readers and friends is important to me.

In other news, I made a few adjustments to my sidebar. That horoscope feature was malfunctioning. It was talking about the week of September 2008 in the blurb next to my avatar, then when I linked over, it said something completely different. So I euthanized it. That I managed to do it without killing the avatar that actually does look like me is a miracle. That I was able to convince the clock to play nice with it and share quarters is another miracle. The birthday cake was just too obnoxious having top hierarchy, so it got demoted.

What do you mean, I must not have any blog fodder? I have plenty of fodder. Just it's all personal, and none of it is appropriate for the blog. Sorry... you'll have to wait for the book to be published. Not that I'm publishing one. Maybe someday. I am keeping a journal of my fodder, however, and it has book potential. But no, don't get excited. Nobody has knocked on my door and offered to squeeze my ramblings between two sheets of pressboard.

Yet.

Happy VD, now go hug yourselves.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I feel so validated...I should go celebrate by buying half priced chocolate tomorrow!

 
At 8:11 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Happy Validation Day to you too. =)

 
At 6:32 AM, February 15, 2008, Blogger becky c. said...

I was reading too fast and I thought it said "violated" - which would be awfully cynical, even from you. : ) You are appreciated as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home