Friday, February 29, 2008

Phriday is Phor Phil-Ins

Yep, it's definitely Friday. And that means, fluff! From Janet at Friday Fill-Ins comes this (my answers in mauve):

1. I'm looking forward to warmer weather next week.
2. I don't handle confrontation very well.
3. Indian Food is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight bring joy to my heart.
5. Look out, rock radio, here I come!
6. I have one tattoo already and am considering a second.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on music, tomorrow my plans include working on music and Sunday, I want to work on music!

For a musician, I'm so "one-note" in that last one. *cough*

And more fun. I nevah woulda guessed (first photo, 1995; second, last December):



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, March 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I ever got a tattoo --- I would get a little ball of yarn rolling down my foot.

 
At 2:19 PM, March 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea....I totally see you and Christina Ricci!

Hey...I really miss seeing you. Can you try to come to knitting on Tuesday night?

 
At 4:34 PM, March 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you also look like Jeanne Triplehorn! Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home