Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Day In The Life Meme

Seen this around in several places, thought I'd have a go...

What time do you usually wake up?


Somewhere between 10:30 AM and noon. Ah, the luxury of being liberated from the workforce.

What’s the first thing you do?

Pee. Then have coffee. (Well, you asked.)

Breakfast?

Usually something involving eggs, cheese, hash browns and bacon/facon/fauxage.

Do you go to work/school?

Not at the moment. But soon. Probably be doing both.

Do you like it?

Sure beats dragging myself to a job I hate every day! :-)

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?

Waste time online, read blogs, answer email, watch YouTube vids of horses... read A LOT—finishing Harry Potter series (in Book 7), philosophy, Law of Attraction; knit, clean, write a lot; head to the barn and shovel stalls then play with my horse... hang with the cats and watch TV at night... I'm actually quite busy.

When is lunch and what you eatin’?

Lunch? I have no lunch. I just graze.

Dinner: When and what?

Usually late. Lately it's been VERY late (like 10 PM). Monday is nachos night. Usually I try for a meat/two sides meal. Sometimes it's mac & cheese and a Not Dog (veggie); sometimes a burger, mashed taters and green beans... it varies.

What do you do to unwind?

hang with the cats and watch TV or read

What’s your favorite part of the day?

Oooh. That's a hard one. During the day, I feel pressured to DO stuff. But dark of night sometimes brings on the panics about things I can't fix at 3 AM. So... I dunno. Maybe just after dawn, because the night panics are gone, but I'm not awake and pressured yet. Twilight... means night is coming. But the pressure is over... Hmm.

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?

Honestly? Lately it's been more about interacting with animals than people.

When is bedtime?

Usually sometime after 1 AM. Depends on how ponderous I'm feeling.

Who’s bedtime with?

Me. The cats go to bed elsewhere. Contrary to what they might think, there is not enough room for five territorial cats and me in the same bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, May 18, 2008, Blogger becky c. said...

Take away the horses and add Honors English and you are leading my teenagers life! I would be a vampire too if I could, but I must comply with the working stiff schedule.

If you are seriously bored, go to youtube and search for Harry Potter, the mysterious ticking noise. You'll either love it or roll your eyes at me - either one has its merits.

 
At 10:07 PM, May 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly you need five king size beds. Four at least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home