Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yet Another Meme and Bad, Bad Mail Program

OK, no blog fodder today, so yet another MeMe, this time by way of Sheepish Annie, but before we get into that, to those of you with whom I share off-blog email correspondence, would y'all shoot me a quick note so I have your address again? My Mac Mail program went stupid a week or two ago and absolutely refuses to launch. I've been reading email in my browser (thank you, RoadRunner), meaning my contacts are unavailable. When you comment here, I get the "noreply AT" dealio. I know some of you have commented and I feel rude if I can't reply!

On to the MeMe:
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

1998... working at an alterations shop while between design jobs. I spent my days hemming pants, altering formal gowns, taking in men's suit coats, and gossiping with the other ladies as we sewed. I actually liked the work; if only it had paid better. I was in a band... that was Before Horses and Before Home Ownership. Wow. That was only 10 years ago? Seems like a lifetime!

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
  • clean the litter boxes and try out the new litter options
  • play with my horse
  • clean stalls (like big litter boxes)
  • acquire more job applications
  • fix the major boo-boo on my CPH
3) Snacks I enjoy:

Carrots dipped in bleu cheese dressing. Hey, it gets me to EAT my carrots. Cheese. Chocolate. Spicy popcorn I got at Big Lots once. MILK. OMG I LOVE MILK.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Invest, tithe, donate a ton to cancer research, buy a horse farm and a few really nice Paint Horses (to add to my herd), build myself a recording studio onsite, never ever "work" again, travel a lot, eat out as much as possible, hire a live-in cook (for the days I don't eat out), get tan, spend a lot of time at the beach or playing with/riding my horses, do six weeks at the Parelli Center in Ocala every year, buy a kick @$$ pickup truck and a rockin' horse trailer with a weekender package for those expeditions, write a book or two about the Law of Attraction, maybe get a PhD, and be a benefactor to those who aren't billionaires. (I've thought this through, you can see.)

5) Places I have lived:

Ohio for the majority of my life—I've lived in six different homes in two cities in this state; Lansing, MI; Hollywood. That's it.

7) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:

Only six? Heck, I wanna know more about ALL of yaz! So get to it and let me know if you posted so I can go be nosy.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home