Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Momcat and Kitten Need Home(s)

Hey all, especially anyone in the NW Ohio area...

My friend D called today. She's found a stray Momcat and her kitten hanging around outside work. Both are very friendly, litter-trained, and pretty. Mom is longhaired, grey with a bit of orange. Not sure what color Kitten is. D thinks they were dropped off.

They need homes.

D says that the shelters in our area are full, and have 6-8 month waiting lists. Like me, she has several beasties of her own already and plenty of mouths to feed. (Unlike me, she doesn't have the 5-cat-per-household limit—if I have more than that inside the city limits, I'd have to register as a Cattery and pay money!)

Please, local peeps, put out the word. Let's find these two kitties a new home. I'll see if I can get some photos to post. If you're interested, email me at jrberry63 AT woh DOT rr DOT com (it's working again) and send your contact info and I'll hook you up with D.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! New home for kitties is on its way, I can feel it...


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, August 05, 2008, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I suppose it's for the best that I live far away. The Big, Fluffy Kitty would be very unhappy with me if I brought home more siblings for her to hate...

I'll think good thoughts for both mom and baby. Good job getting the info out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home