Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quizzically Speaking

Your result for The Best Thing About You Test...

Humility

Humility is your strongest virtue. You are humble.

Humility is the defining characteristic of an unpretentious and modest person, someone who does not think that he or she is better or more important than others. And you? When you do the right thing, you're doing it for all the right reasons. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your humility runs deepest.

It is likely you're a quiet type. But if not, then you just have dark, secret side that loves to give.

Humble famous people: JD Salinger, Isaac Newton, Harry Potter (pre-puberty)

Your raw relative scores follow. 0% is low, and 100% is perfect, nearly impossible. Note that I pitted the virtues against each other, so in some way these are relative scores. It's impossible to score high on all of them, and a low score on one is just relatively low compared to the other virtues.

YOUR VIRTUES

50% Compassion

22% Intelligence

63% Humility

44% Honesty

38% Discipline

43% Courage

42% Passion

Take The Best Thing About You Test at HelloQuizzy


Fascinating. I'm also surprised that the photo is of someone with a horse. Hmm.




You Are Fettuccine Alfredo



Compared to most people, you have rich and decadent tastes.
If you can afford something, you'll go ahead and indulge yourself.
You are a true foodie. No food is off the table for you.
You're the type most likely to appreciate every aspect of a five star meal.

What Pasta Dish Are You?

Suddenly, I'm very hungry.

I wish my horse could take this next test. Interestingly enough, when I first started work at my old job, my manager had us all take a test to find out if we were Right- or Left-Brained. I'm glad to see that the results haven't changed.

Your result for The Right Brain vs Left Brain Test...

Center Brained!

Much like Goldilocks, you have gone the middle way.

Slightly less typical, you could consider yourself center-brained. Center-brained people are neither left nor right dominant, but rather exhibit equal qualities of both. If you are center-brained, you are likely both logical and creative, excel in the maths and sciences, and also art and philosophy.

Take The Right Brain vs Left Brain Test at HelloQuizzy

As my former manager called it, "Whole Brain Goodness!" Pat Parelli would call that an Extreme Middle-of-the-Roadist. Speaking of Parelli...

I found my trailer ride, and Cheerios and I are on our way to the second clinic of the season in October! And we cantered yesterday! Big breakthrough. Huge. Psyched!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, September 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure humility is the best thing about me too. Maybe it's my good looks. Or charm. My intelligence? Compassion? It's all so very hard to sort out....

Fettucine Alfredo. Yum. I lived on that and peanut butter once upon a time.

Cantering! Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home