Monday, September 22, 2008

DARKNESS!

Oh, My, GOD, it is not even 8:00 PM yet and it is already effin' dark outside!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Where has my lovely summer gone? Where are the long, lingering evenings in which I could ride and ride and ride?

Alas... Autumn has arrived.

Tomorrow, there will be even less daylight in which to ride.

I suppose I'll have to start getting to the barn earlier and earlier. Pretty soon I'll have to forego looking for a job because a day job will seriously interfere with my ability to be able to see my horse. I mean SEE him. As in have him be visible. Because it's dark? Can't see the horse in the dark?

Not much fun to ride when you have no idea what's in front of you.

Siiiiiigggghhhhhh.

OK, on the upside, the bugs are gone. Almost. Um, it's less sweaty. Uh, crisp fall air, pretty leaves... hey, I'm TRYING.

When I win the lottery, I'm building an indoor arena with really good lighting so I can ride 24/7. Whether my horse likes it or not.

So long, Summer. See you next year.

Welcome, Fall.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, September 23, 2008, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

When I left for work this morning, I actually stopped dead in my tracks when I realized that it wasn't really "light" outside. It's not pitch black yet...but it will be soon. When did this happen?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home