Friday, September 12, 2008

My Blog is Mad at Me

That's right. My blog is mad at me because yesterday was our second Blogiversary, and I completely forgot about it and went off riding my horse instead of paying attention to it.

I'm terribly sorry, Dear Blog, and I hope you will forgive my oversight. My humblest apologies. *kiss kiss*

I suppose if it lets me post this entry, all is forgiven.

It's really not a surprise that it slipped my mind, though. This isn't my first blog. It's my second. The first one was started six years ago and it's dedicated to my PNH adventures. But it was abandoned for a long time due to loss of horse, loss of interest, then the parental stuff. In fact, if any blog should be mad at me, THAT one should, because I neglected it for so long. Oddly enough, it was as forgiving as a horse and just let me hop back on and ride without so much as a sniffle.

Anyway, that's all for now. Happy Second Blogiversary to me. I'd give away yarn or something, but... that would entail organizing it first to see what I have to offer. And we all know how I am about THAT (organizing). *snort*

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, September 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I think a heartfelt apology is enough.

 
At 7:11 PM, September 13, 2008, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Happy Blogiversary! I think that the Blogs understand these things. They are good that way...

 
At 1:23 AM, September 14, 2008, Blogger Robin said...

Happy Blogiversary! I forgot mine this year, also. The blog will just have to get over it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home