Sunday, September 07, 2008

Song Title Meme and Blather

I know, I'm meme-happy lately. All I've been doing is riding my horse and playing with him, and trying to convince my mare that I'm really still her friend (she's decided to be elusive again). Unless you are as horse-crazy as I am, my escapades aren't all that interesting. And they aren't related to knitting.

But it's going well. Now that we've broken the cantering fear issue, we're cantering all over the place, and yesterday, I found I can break into a canter from a dead stop, rather than work up to it from the trot. Working up to it is actually harder than I thought! I had it in my mind that it was like changing gears—walk is first gear, trot is second, canter third, gallop fourth. Nope! It's like going from smooth four-beat walk to bouncy two-beat trot to smooth three-beat rocking horse. MUCH easier to just smooch and canter off into the sunset.

In other news, Jupiter finally went direct after several months of retrograde, which is GREAT news for anything that has been stalled out because Jupiter is the planet of expansion and growth, so the stagnation should lift now. I fully expect to be hearing from my realtors this week about house sales. I checked back, and the timing of the slow-downs and fall-throughs coincided with Jupiter going retrograde. HMMMmmmmm. There is another planet that was off-kilter for two years and just changed direction, too.

I'm tellin' ya, this is the week. On to the memes. Do it if you wanna, consider yourself tagged.
  • Choose a singer/band/group
  • Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
  • Tag 7 more people. Or not.
I choose: Journey

1. Are you male or female? Walks Like A Lady
2. Describe yourself. Happy To Give
3. What do people feel when they’re around you? Don't Stop Believin'
4. How would you describe your previous relationship? Separate Ways
5. Describe your current relationship. When You're Alone (It Ain't Easy)
6. Where would you want to be now? Still They Ride*
7. How do you feel about love? Faithfully
8. What’s your life like? Sweet & Simple
9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish? Change for the Better
10. Say something wise. Be Good To Yourself

*Well, I had to work in some sort of horse reference and this was the closest thing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, September 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weak horse relationship but I'll give it to you, considering what you had to work with.

I'm quiz crazy myself so don't diss the memes!

Yay for the cantering issues resolution. I almost even know what that means.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home