Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Spirits?




Your Christmas Sprit Level: 20%



Your Christmas spirit is there, but it's very faint.

If you celebrate Christmas at all, it's only when you truly want to.

It's okay if you're not really into the whole Christmas thing. Don't worry about not having enough spirit.

Pushing yourself to do more will only turn you into a Grinch!

Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?


Why does this not surprise me? Well, at the very least, I'm at neutral this year rather than "how dare anyone be cheery and festive around me when I'm hating it" like the last two years (mourning will do that to you). I can listen to carols without tearing up or wanting to kill someone, but I'm not quite feeling the joy. It still feels like it's happening to someone else (Christmas). But that's OK. This is progress from last year. I'll take it.

I got an early present in the mail that made it better. I submitted a caption to Chris' contest and won (Comment #35, Caption #2)! There will be pictures but you'll have to wait until after the holidays. I have a lot of gifts left to wrap and unless something happens with the weather overnight, I'm headed to the relatives tomorrow.

So,

MERRY CHRISTMAS

to ALL!
See you in a few days.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, December 23, 2008, Blogger Chris said...

Hey, 20% is what I got, too!

Progress is progress, right?! Forward motion is good.

I'll be wrapping presents tomorrow moments before I head over to our family gathering.

 
At 6:54 PM, December 25, 2008, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Merry Christmas, Jeanne! I hope the day was a good one for you and that the weather cooperated. I tend to be quite lacking in spirit right up until the last minute and then I start to get into the swing of it all.

Then it is over. And I take a nap...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home