Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Swag Pix

Yes, I survived the Holidaze with Da Pham! It went surprisingly well. I almost didn't want to leave, which is odd.

It would be remiss of me to let the year end without posting photos of the swag won in the Stumbling Over Chaos caption contest! It's some cool stuff! I knew there would be a book and some yarn involved, but Chris (and Jeanne) outdid themselves with generosity (click to embiggen)!

The whole Kitten and Caboodle
IMGP0881

Socks!
IMGP0883

Books and Sheeplet
IMGP0882

Measure, Mark, and Make
IMGP0884

This measures up...
IMGP0885

Wintry Mix Ahead...
IMGP0887

Silly me, I forgot to close-up on the yarn. Maybe it was subconscious... I prefer to keep its beauty to myself, LOL! It's a luscious combination of deep blues, magenta, green, and purple—right up my alley. I think I'll go toe up on these and design my own motif.

Well, have a Happy, Safe New Year... see you in Aught Nine!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, December 31, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Happy New Year!

 
At 4:51 PM, January 01, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Now that is a sweet way to ring in the new year! Happy '09 and enjoy the new swag!!!

 
At 10:42 PM, January 02, 2009, Blogger Chris said...

Happy New Year! And I'm glad you enjoyed all the goodies. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home