Monday, March 23, 2009

Nominated

kreativ blogger award

Thank you, Gaby at MagicStix, for the nomination!

Accepting this award means following some rules:
  1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger award to your blog
  2. Put a link to the person from whom you received the award
  3. Nominate 8 other blogs and
  4. Link to them
  5. Then leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

And pass the awards on to:

Pam at yarn-goddess.blogspot.com
Sarah Lou at www.skeinsandbeans.com
Cristi at turtlegirl76.com
Becky at knitasha.typepad.com
Carolyn at sticksadventures.wordpress.com
Annie at sheepishannie.blogspot.com
Yarn Cravin' (my LYS) at insanknitty.blogspot.com
Carrie K at mymiddlenameispatience.typepad.com

I have nothing more creative to say today, except that it is also my kitty Jake's 9th birthday; would have been my Mother's 89th birthday (and she wasn't too thrilled about sharing her birthday with the "grandkitten") and my parents' 59th anniversary; and yesterday my horse Cheerios turned 12. Busy weekend. I've been out to the barn; everyone is very fuzzy. It was good to get on and ride again, though!

One of these days there WILL be knitting. I'm too busy riding, writing, and dyeing.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, March 23, 2009, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Thank you!

 
At 6:40 PM, March 23, 2009, Blogger becky c. said...

Thanks! Hope I have the technology to pull this off!

 
At 6:40 PM, March 23, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks, Jeanne! My creativity is stifled to taxes right now, sad to say.

 
At 6:44 PM, March 23, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks, Jeanne! My creativity is stifled to taxes right now, sad to say.

 
At 7:41 PM, March 24, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Aww...thanks! I feel like I'm in pretty amazing company on that list. :)

 
At 2:10 PM, April 02, 2009, Blogger InsanKnitty said...

Thanks, Jeanne! Insanknitty feels so special! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home