Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Power of Positive Thinking

This has nothing to do with the interview, though I thought it went well. Decisions to be made next week. Keep the digits crossed.

What this post concerns is the national or global mindset. If you understand the Law of Attraction, you know that what we focus on expands—meaning, we get more OF that. What we complain about is what we are focusing on. What we agree to is what we focus on. When your friend says, "all people in X category are X", and you nod and say offhandedly, "Mm-hmm", you are in agreement with that statement whether you want to be or not.

In the Bible, it says, "wherever two or more agree, it shall be done."

If gas prices go way up this year, I can tell you whose fault it is. Blame it on Toledo. (I voted that they would go down, btw.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, June 09, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I'm crossing my fingers on the gas prices this summer. I won't have to travel as much once school get out, but I still hate paying those prices.

Here's hoping that Maine people are thinking more positively. I really need the break on gas!

 
At 3:46 PM, June 11, 2009, Anonymous Johari said...

I completely agree! Thinking positive always leads to a much better outcome, even if it's only your attitude that makes a situation better instead of worse. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home