Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Death By Chocolate

Man Dies After Falling Into Vat of Chocolate

And I'm surprised nobody has used the obvious headline (though I did).

Yes, my sense of humor is perverse at times. (I do feel for the man and his family, of course.)

So. Anybody else glued to the TV yesterday for the MJ Memorial? It was nicely done, I thought. Classy.

Progress report on my garden: I haz tomatoes and peppers. My six tomato plants all have at least one green 'mater on them, and my nine pepper plants are all producing. There will be some food this fall! The corn looks good. I planted nine little plants, and someone promptly munched down one of them. But it recovered! I can't even tell it was ever munched. They are growing nicely, though nowhere near as tall as what I pass on the way to the barn.

My grass is also growing nicely, heh.

That's all. Might have a stash sale this month, so stay tuned.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, July 08, 2009, Anonymous Carrie K said...

What a way to go? Poor guy.

Nope, not me. I grew up w/MJ (not literally) and while I mourn his death and his potential, 24/7 coverage on all media outlets fried me.

Yum, tomatos! And corn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home