Thursday, September 03, 2009

News, News and News

Bad News: Last night I got so caught up in FarmVille on FaceBook that I left the corn on high and totally scorched the good Revere pan.

Good News: Today, I learned online how to fix the pan, and did. Looks better than new now, thanks to the boiling water and baking soda trick, followed by the boiling water and vinegar trick.

And the corn was fine, thanks.

In other news: the house is sold. The tax issues have been sorted and the parties in charge of looking into their ends of things and providing the results have been duly notified. All that's left to do is close the Estate.

Which we will do. Soon. I hope? (The other parties have been strangely absent, which I find odd considering how EAGER they were to get this process wrapped up.) I'm ready. Let's go. I gots plans for my life...

PS: Maybe one of these days I'll actually get back into knitting again.

PPS: I think my Blogiversary is this month.

PPPS: I'm all about the horse-training lately, and it's going well.

PPPPS: I think I just heard something digging and chewing in the attic right above this room—right near the heat vent. OMG. What is it? I yelled at it to stop, and told it to get out. All quiet now. OMG. Do I need an exterminator? It didn't sound small. What is it?!?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, September 04, 2009, Blogger GABY said...

a bat in the belfry? :)
but seriously,if it sounded big it could be a 'coon or a big,BIG rat.
best way to know is to go and look.take your gun!!good luck!
or better: got a dog? shove him up there and sort it out.:)
if you need any more helpful suggestions let me know, im full of them.
(my goodness , i'm silly today:P )

 
At 7:11 PM, September 04, 2009, Blogger Carrie K said...

An eterminator or an exorcist?

FaceBook is scary.

 
At 3:51 PM, September 05, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I'm doubling up on comments here, working on this post and the last. Congrats on selling the house! I'm sure it was hard, but I imagine that it is a huge weight off your shoulders.

And I'm thrilled with the tip on cleaning the pan. I have almost destroyed a very beautiful Revere fry pan and thought I'd have to replace it. Now I have hope!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home