Greetings of the Seasonal VarietyMerry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Solstice. Whatever you choose to celebrate, please have a safe, wonderful one. I'm off to do the same, and there will be radio silence until the festivities are overwith. It's just too complicated to try to blog and visit at the same time.
No beautiful tree shots for me, nope. I enjoy my neighbors' creations instead. Though, I've finished all the shopping AND wrapping, and baked a few dozen cookies. Waiting for laundry to get done. Having a hard time believing I am this prepared in advance for a change. (Must take my temperature.)
My Xmas gifts to myself?
- A cheapo TracFone so I have one for peace of mind
- Car insurance (yep, I'm legal once again)
- A brand-new Mr. Coffee to replace the one that keeled over a couple days ago. I guess asking them to last past 20 years is asking too much
- Drawing and painting classes at the Art Museum starting in January (yippee!)
- A Parelli Natural Horsemanship clinic with 5-Star Master Instructor Carol Coppinger in May for me and my steed (well, heck, if you're only going to ride in one clinic all year, might as well ride with THE best, right?)
- New slippers!
- And finally, permission to be myself. Now, and in all the coming days.