Sunday, September 11, 2011

VOTE FOR ME and I Could Win $1,000!

Well, it's been awhile, eh? Sorry about that. Life, ya know? Anyway... I need the help of my cyberfriends (some of whom may have gotten the text of this post in an email already).

I've submitted an entry to a contest to be the voice on the theme song for the Play Station video game Assassin's Creed Revelations. The contest provided a backing track, to which entrants create a melody line and then record their voice singing it.

The prize at stake, besides being The Voice of the game, is $1,000.

My goal is to make it into the Top 20 and stay there until final voting ends on September 19th. From the Top 20, the judges will choose the winner.

Please help me achieve this goal by visiting the link below and clicking the "Like" button (the thumbs up icon). Visit as many times as you are allowed, and vote often! You can also vote via Facebook, by visiting my profile and finding my status posts (which I will be updating several times a day to remind you). Please pass this along to everyone you know! Post it on your blog, get the word out.

And THANK YOU!!!

http://www.ujam.com/songs/bRxzHQN9ty4V



In other news... there really isn't any other news. :-) Carry on...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home