Friday, August 10, 2007

Transformations

Oh. My. God.

I had a very interesting phone conversation last night during which the MOST AMAZING THING transpired! Because I don't want to jinx it, and it's all happening so fast and with a twist I wasn't expecting (but a good twist), I'm withholding the details until everything is settled in. (Stick, you're the only one who might know what I'm talking about!) It is KILLING ME that I can't discuss it yet because I want to scream it from the rooftops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You know me. I'm not the multiple exclamation type of person.)

So all I can say is that right now I am a highly combustible mixture of being:
  • absolutely terrified BUT
  • in a really good way AND
  • out of this world happy AND
  • finally believing that maybe, just maybe, dreams can come true and we can live happily ever after
My life. How it has changed in the past two years. Some of those changes are of the type I never want to experience again. Some of the more recent ones... keep 'em comin'! :-)

Well, the horoscope did mention something about coming out of a difficult 2.5 year cycle and that once it's complete, great things finally start coming my way.

OMG.

I woke up this morning feeling so surreal (but in a good way) and wondering if it was really happening or was just talk... but the emails waiting for me this afternoon proved that it IS INDEED real.

To quote Miss Penny Lane (and Polexia Aphrodisia) in "Almost Famous"...

...it's ALL happening....



Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, August 10, 2007, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I'm grinning a bit here (OK...a lot). 'Cuz I have an inkling (just a little one) and if I've inkled correctly then this is just the best thing ever!!! Best. Thing. Ever. (and I'll be able to say I commented on your blog you back in the day :)

 
At 7:09 PM, August 10, 2007, Blogger becky c. said...

Meany-head! *whining* I wanna know the secret!

 
At 10:26 PM, August 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing fingers for you! Even though I haven't a clue.

 
At 12:55 PM, August 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! Is it true?!?! Oh WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! YAY!!!!! I can't wait to hear when you can tell us the whole scoop! WHOO!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home