Friday, July 17, 2009

LEVEL TWO ONLINE PASS!!

WHOO-HOO!!! I just got confirmation from Parelli, Inc., via email regarding my recent Parelli Audition.

I've passed Level Two Online!

Only one more savvy to go (FreeStyle Riding), and that BLUE STRING is MINE!!!

*happy dancing all over the place, can't wait to tell my horse*

In other news, I interviewed with a temp agency, and not only am I up for the job I applied to, but my mixed bag of odd qualifications might be the perfect fit for a couple of creative positions they've been trying to fill for a LONG time.

You bet, I'm buying my lottery ticket today. ;-)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, July 17, 2009, Anonymous Carrie K said...

Whoo hoo!

 
At 7:49 AM, July 20, 2009, Blogger GABY said...

Congrats on your Parelli cert.and your job situation, i'll keep all my diggits crossed for you.
(if you win the lottery will you share? just a little?)

 
At 7:13 PM, July 20, 2009, Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Congratulations! That is great news!!!

 
At 11:34 PM, July 20, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanne, THANK YOU so MUCH for your wonderful uplifting words.... that really means a lot to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home